Rare property of+ 1 ha sea view, 320 m2 house, caretaker's house, barn and permit granted for a house
Surface : 320 m² • Plot of land : 11135 m²
• Built out of sight, in absolute calm, in a park of more than one hectare, the mansion , with an area of 320m2, renovated over time, is in excellent condition. It is composed of a floor with 4 bedrooms and 4 recent bathrooms, 3 of which are en-suite. You reach the ground floor by a beautiful staircase, there is: the double living room, a large office and the dining room adjoining the Provencal kitchen, guest toilet and cloakroom. The whole house is open, either on a long balcony first floor, either on a large shaded and flowered terrace with a clear view of the sea and the valley on the ground floor.
The park is exceptional and famous. It includes, in addition to the main house, a stone caretaker's house (the mazet), currently divided into 2 apartments of 60 and 40 m2, a charming barn, late 18th century, which can be transformed into a dwelling house. : A building permit has been granted on part of the land away from the main house for a 375m2 villa with outbuildings.
This property steeped in history, has hundreds of olive trees in terraces and many remarkable species. A large swimming pool and parking with shelters for many cars are available.
The property although hidden from view is 5mm from shops and schools.
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 320 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Electric, Individual
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South East North West
- View : Hills Sea
- Built in : 1700
- Renovation year : 2010
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (11135 m²)
Fireplace • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Caretaker • Electric gate • Bowling green • Swimming pool • Outdoor lighting • Air-conditioning • Caretaker house
Bus • Shops • Town centre • Doctor • Supermarket • Secondary school
- « Carrez » act : 320 m²
- Seller’s fees
- « Carrez » act : 320 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: