Stone house - Peymeinade
Surface : 388 m² (Total area: 441 m²)
• Unique in the hinterland of Cannes.
Lovers of open spaces, you will be seduced by this prestigious stone house only 30 minutes from Cannes Mandelieu airport and 35 minutes from the sea.
In the heart of a forest, this beautiful property of 3 ha in peaceful, not overlooked location and in a dominant position, offers a panoramic view on the surrounding hills all the way to the sea.
Opportunity to acquire several additional ha.
Composed of a main body, renovated in 2018/2019: on the ground floor of an entrance, a large living room with fireplace, a dining room, a spacious terrace, a kitchen, a master bedroom suite, a dressing room , an office, a second bedroom with shower room. On the floor a room with room of shower and a big office giving on a small terrace « tropezienne ». A ground floor accessible by an internal staircase offers 108 m² additional to convert, overlooking an arcaded terrace.
In annex a caretaker's house to renovate and 2 other detached rooms to built.
- Surface : 388 m²
- Total area : 441 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : East South West
- View : Hills Sea
- Built in : 1960
- Renovation year : 2019
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (18.7sq m)
- 2 Corridors (7.76sq m, 5.9sq m)
- 1 Living room/dining area (32.95sq m)
- 1 Dining room (21.78sq m)
- 1 Kitchen (11.45sq m)
- 4 Bedrooms (23.94sq m, 18.7sq m, 13.7sq m, 13.45sq m)
- 1 Not used (108.25sq m)
- 2 Bathrooms (15.17sq m, 3.71sq m)
- 1 Shower room (3.9sq m)
- 2 Outbuildings (40.67sq m, 38.7sq m)
- 1 Garage (42.43sq m)
- 1 Lavatory (1.44sq m)
Air-conditioning • Double glazing • Fireplace • Caretaker house • Crawl space • Swimming pool
Shops • Beach • Town centre • Supermarket • Airport • Ski slope • Sea • Highway • Lake
- « Carrez » act : 441 m²
- Seller’s fees
- « Carrez » act : 441 sq m
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: